赞美诗歌

双语英语诗歌:大自然的安宁

| 点击:

【www.xzxrv.com--赞美诗歌】

  The Peace of Wild Things

  大自然的安宁

  When despair grows in me

  当我内心变得绝望

  and I wake in the middle of the night at the least sound

  我在寂静的午夜醒来,

  in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be,

  担忧我和我孩子们的生活,

  I go and lie down where the wood drake

  我走出家门,在林中躺下

  rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.

  美丽的野鸭在湖中安憩,巨大的鹭鸶在觅食。

  I come into the peace of wild things

  我融入大自然的安宁

  who do not tax their lives with forethought

  这里的生命不会担忧它们的生活。

  of grief. I come into the presence of still water.

  我面对宁静的湖面。

  And I feel above me the day-blind stars

  我感到白昼般耀眼的星星

  waiting for their light. For a time

  正在等待着它们的光明。

  I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.

  这时,我安息于世界的恩典之中,我自由了。

本文来源:http://www.xzxrv.com/sc/430279.html