回忆童年

我们都是好朋友故事mp3_我们是朋友故事中文双译

| 点击:

【www.xzxrv.com--回忆童年】

  We are friends(我们是朋友)

  Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.

  Tommy 是一只乌龟。他没有爸爸、妈妈和朋友。

  He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”

  他在哭。一只小鸟过来了。她说:“我会飞,让我们一起飞吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”

  Tommy 说:“不,不,我不会飞。”

  A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”

  一只兔子过来了。他说:“我会跳。让我们一起跳吧。”

  Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会跳。”

  A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”

  一只猴子过来了。他说:“我会爬树。让我们一起爬树吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会爬树。”

  A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”

  一只鸭子过来了。他说:“我会游泳,让我们一起游泳吧!”

  Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”

  鸭子笑了:“我们是朋友!”

  Little mouse(小老鼠)

  It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.

  这是一个晴朗的一天。一只小老鼠想要去外面玩

  But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.

  但是它害怕猫。 所以左看看右看看

  He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.

  它看了左边又看右边

  Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.

  突然,老鼠妈妈叫道:

  “watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”

  “小心!小心! 猫在这里,猫在这里”

  Let’s play(让我们一起玩吧)

  It’s dark outside, the cat doesn’t want to sleep.

  外面已经天黑了,可是小猫不想睡觉

  “rabbits,rabbits! Let’s play!”

  “兔子,兔子!让我们一起玩吧”

  “no,we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  “birds,birds! Let’s play!”

  “小鸟,小鸟!让我们一起玩”

  “no, we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  “bears,bear. Let’s play!”

  “小熊,小熊,让我们一起玩吧”

  “no, we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  No one wants to play. The cat has to go home and sleep

  没有人想要玩。小猫只要回家去睡了。

本文来源:http://www.xzxrv.com/xqsb/498185.html