爱情美文

【仲夏夜之梦话剧剧本】仲夏夜之梦全英文剧本

| 点击:

【www.xzxrv.com--爱情美文】

  仲夏夜之梦》(英文版)是莎剧中最常被搬演也是最受欢迎的喜剧,亦为莎翁众多剧本中少数极具原创性的剧本。本出戏充满希望和欢娱气氛,剧中的夏夜森林、精灵魔法等等,都特别适于剧场表现。而这部戏的演出史,几乎可说是精灵的造型史。

  故事的主人公因一条荒谬苛律逃往森林,却在森林里因精灵的介入。而使爱情对象混淆。本故事发生在仲夏夜晚,在西方正有所谓仲夏疯(midsummer madness)和月晕(moonstruck)之文化,意喻着黎明之时才能恢复秩序。

  此剧的故事发生于城市与森林、清醒与睡眠、真实与梦幻之间,架构极为对称。森林、睡眠或梦幻都象征着潜意识,故近几十年来,尤受不少心理分析大师的青睐。另外,又因内容提及父亲逼婚、仙王操纵爱情等,因此也有人引用女性主义来探讨此剧。

  莎士比亚最著名的喜剧,在国外评价很高。听台词也能体会出,处处都在押韵,翻译也特别的文,应该是原汁原味展现了莎士比亚戏剧的语言魅力。

  A Midsummer Night's Dream

  ——《仲夏夜之梦

  Author: William Shakespear

  Hermia---刘成露 Lysander、Oberon---叶环

  Helena---郑怡恺 Demetrious---姜莉莉

  Egeus、Puck、旁白---张玉立

  ACT 1 (In the city)

  第一幕 (城中)

  旁白:There was a law in the city of Athens which gave its citizens the power of forcing their daughters to marry whomever they pleased. For if a daughter refused to marry the man her father had chosen to be her husband, the father has rights to put her to death.

  在雅典有一条法律赋予市民权力,可以强迫他们的女儿嫁给他们所喜欢的人,因此如果女儿拒绝父亲为她选的丈夫,依据这条法律,父亲可以自行判她死刑。

  (Hermia正在梳头,突然她的父亲Egeus走了过来)

  Egeus: Hermia, you have to marry Demetrious, the best guy in the city.

  伊吉斯:荷米亚,你必须嫁给狄米崔斯,这城中最好的年轻人。

  Hermia: But I don’t love him. I’ve fallen in love with Lysander.

  赫米娅 :但是我不爱他。我已经爱上了莱赛德。

  Egeus: Lysander? Is he better than Demetrious? No!

  伊吉斯:莱赛德?他会比狄米崔斯好吗?不!

  Hermia: Oh! Dad! Demetrious had ever said that he loves my friend, Helena, and she, a sweet lady also loves him deeply.

  赫米娅:喔!爸爸,狄米崔斯曾说过,他爱我的朋友——海伦娜,而这一个甜美女孩也深爱狄米催斯。

  Egeus: No matter what you say, I’ve decided to let you marry Demetrious. 伊吉斯:不管你怎麼说!我已经决定让你嫁给狄米崔斯了,我坚决这样做。

  Hermia: I won’t give my heart to the person who I never like.

  赫米娅:我不愿把我的心交给一个我不曾喜欢的人。

  Egeus: If you don’t, I’ll use the rights to put you to death according to our law! (拂袖而去)

  伊吉斯:如果你不嫁给狄米崔斯,根据我们的法律,我将用雅典的古律法要求判你死刑。

  pole(音乐起,Hemia哀求父亲无果,蹲在地上伤心地啜泣……)

  Hermia: Oh! Please, please do not! My dear father! Don’t you love me any more? Don’t give me up, please!

  赫米娅:喔,不要,请不要这么做,亲爱的父亲,你不再爱我了吗?请不要放弃我。

  (Lysander走过来发现心爱的Hermia正在伤心……)

  Lysander: Sweet Hermia, my love! What’s going wrong? Let me wipe your heart-breaking tears!

  莱赛德:亲爱的荷米亚,我的爱人,怎麼回事?让我擦掉你那心碎的眼泪。

  Hermia: My father said that unless I marry Demetrious, he’ll put me to death! What can I do?(用无奈的眼神盯着Lysander)

  赫米娅:我爸爸说,除非我嫁给狄米崔斯,否则他将处死我,我该怎么办?

  (我要我们在一起)

  Lysander: Fear not and hear me. Tomorrow night, I’ll wait for you in the wood a few miles outside the city. If you really love me, going far away from this sad city with me.

  莱赛德:不要害怕并听我说,明天晚上,我将在城外几里的树林里等你,如果你真的爱我,就和我一起逃离这伤心的城市吧。

  Hermia: I will ,because I love you so.

  赫米娅:我会的,因为我如此爱你。

  Lysander: Keep promise, See you tomorrow night! (二人依依不舍的分开了)

  莱赛德:一言为定,明晚见。

  [Hermia 的好友Helena 来找她,无意间听到了他们的的对话]

  Helena:I will go to tell Demetrious of fair Hermia’s flight.

  海伦娜:我要去告诉狄米崔斯,美丽的荷米亚将要离开。

  Act 2 (In the forest)

  第二幕 (森林中)

  (音乐起………“虫鸣阵阵,仙乐飘飘”)

  旁白:There is a kind of flower in this forest.The juice of that little blue flower ,laid on the eyelids of those who sleep,will make them,when they wake up,love madly the first thing they see.…………

  在森林中有一种具有魔力的花,一旦将那蓝色小花的汁液滴在睡眠者的眼皮上,当他们醒来时,便会疯狂的爱上所看到的第一件东西。

  Oberon: Fetch me the flower!

  奥伯伦: 快替我把那魔力之花拿来。

  Puck: Yes,my lord. (下)

  帕克:遵命,我的陛下。

  Oberon: Oh! Who comes here?

  Let me listen to their words.

  奥伯伦:喔,是谁来了?但是他们看不见我的。让我来听听他们说些什么!

  (Demetrious和 Helena 推搡着走了上来)

  Demetrious: I don’t love you at all, so you don’t follow me.

  狄米崔斯: 我不爱你,所以别跟著我。

  Helena:(恳恳哀求……) Even though you treat me like that,I still love you the mote. Please let me follow you even I am like your dog.

  海伦娜:即使你像那样对我,也只是使我更爱你。请让我跟著你,那怕我像是你的狗

  Demetrious: I am sick when I do look on you!

  狄米崔斯: 我一看见你就头痛。

  Helena: But I am sick when I look not on you.

  海伦娜: 可是我看不到你就心痛。

  狄米崔Demetrious: Let me go. Cause I so hate you! (挣脱Helena走开了)

  斯: 让我走,因为我是这么的讨厌你。

  (领悟)

  Helena: Don’t leave me alone. Please stay, though you kill me.(追着Demetrious下) 海伦娜:不要离开我,请留下吧,就算你杀了我。

  (在一旁的精灵王Oberon看到了这一幕,心中对Helena产生了同情之心……)

  Oberon: The poor lady! I have to help her. have you get the flower? (Puck上)

  奥伯伦:可怜的女孩,我得帮助她。欢迎啊,浪游者,你把花采来了吗?

  Puck: Yes, Here it is.

  帕克:是的 ,就在这儿

  Oberon: So poor! If you find him sleeping, drop some of the love-juice in his eyes.

  奥伯伦: 这里有一位甜美的少女爱上了冷酷的年轻人。如果你发现他睡著了,就把爱情的汁液滴进他的眼睛里。

  Puck:Ok!

  帕克:好的!

  (在森林的另一处,Hermia和Lysander由于困乏,已经进入了梦乡)

  [Puck走了上来,却阴差阳错地把Lysander当成了Demetrious ]

  Puck: Ah! Who is here? This is him, And she is the lady.

  I’ll drop the love-juice in your eyes. Hey! It’s so funny! (下)

  帕克:啊,谁在这儿?这是那残酷的年轻人,而她就是那个女孩。我将在你的眼睛滴进爱情的花液。嘿,真有趣。

  [Helena走了上来, 无意间发现了Lysander躺在这里]

  Helena: I am out of breath in chasing.Who is lying there? Lysander! Good sir, if you are alive, awake.

  海伦娜: 这痴心的追赶使我累得喘不过气来,是谁躺在地上?喔,是莱赛德,好先生,如果你还活著,就醒醒吧。

  Lysander:What a pretty beauty! Helena, I would go through fire for your sweet sake.

  莱赛德:多漂亮的美女,海伦娜,我愿为你赴汤蹈火。

  Helena: Do not say so, Lysander. Don’t you love Hermia?

  海伦娜: 别这么说,莱赛德。你不爱荷米亚了吗?

  Lysander: I don’t love her at all. For me, she is just a black raven,

  and you are a white dove.

  莱赛德: 我一点也不爱她,对我而言,她只是只乌鸦,而你是只白鸽。

  Helena: Oh! Why was I born to be amused without respect? Is it not enough, young man? That a lady,being refused by one man , should be so abused by another!

  海伦娜:喔,为什麼我生下来就被每个人嘲笑,而不被尊重?年轻人,这还不够吗? 一个女子被一个男人拒绝,还得忍受另一个男人的揶揄。

  Lysander: Helena,my love……(追随而下)

  莱赛德: 海伦娜,我的爱人……

  [Hermia醒来,却发现心爱的Lysander不在自己身边]

  Hermia: Lysander! Lysander! Where do you go? No word! If you hear me, please talk to me! I faint almost with fear. Where do you go?

  赫米娅:莱赛德!莱赛德!你去那儿了?没有回音,不说一句话?如果你听得到,请回答我,我快因害怕而昏倒了,但你去那儿了?

  Demetrious上

  Demetrious: you are here, my dear Hermia! I found you for a long time.

  狄米崔斯:你在这里,我亲爱的荷米亚,我找你找了好久。

  Hermia: Do you see my Lysander?

  赫米娅: 你看见我的莱赛德了吗?

  Demetrious: who care? I would like his being my dog's food.

  狄米崔斯:谁在乎?我宁愿把他的尸体喂我的猎犬。

  Hermia: Out,you dog! Did you really kill him? You are a devil! Lysander,I'm sure I will find you!

  赫米娅: 滚开,恶狗!你真的杀了他吗?你这个恶魔。莱赛德,我一定会找到你的。

  [Demetrious见Hermia如此恨自己,就不再自讨没趣了]

  Demetrious:She is so angry. I’d better stop following her. I have to take a rest. I'm too tired tonight! (睡)

  狄米崔斯:(独白)她是如此生气,我最好停止跟随她。我必须休息一下,我今晚实在太累了。

  Oberon和Puck 上

  Oberon: Puck,Did you finish your work?

  奥伯伦: 派克,你的工作做完了吗?

  Puck: Sure, I did. And the woman is by his side,

  when he waked, she must be seen.

  帕克:是的,而且那女人就在他的身边,当然,在他醒来时,她会被发现。

  Oberon: Hey! He is there! What did you do? Why does the cruel man still

  sleep here? You must have made a mistake!

  奥伯伦:嘿!他在那儿,你到底做了什么?为什么那个冷酷的年轻人还睡在那儿?你一定是弄错了。

  Puck: Did I? Oh, I’m sorry.

  帕克:是吗?喔,对不起。

  Oberon: It’s ok,now you can finish it.

  Just be careful, do not make a mistake again.

  奥伯伦:没关系,现在你可以完成这件事。要小心一点,不要再犯错了。

  (Puck重新点上花液,然后Demetrious就沉睡了,过了不久,Lysander追Helena经过Demetrious沉睡的地方)

  Lysander: Why should you think that I should woo in scorn?

  I just hope you could love me.

  莱赛德: 为什麼你要以为我的求爱不过是嘲笑你呢?我只是希望你爱我罢了。

  Helena: Do you give Hermia up? You should vow to her.

  海伦娜:你放弃荷米亚了吗?你的誓言都是应该向她说的。

  Lysander: My heart to her is but as a guest, now my heart is to you as a son comes home, never leaves.

  莱赛德:我对她的心不过像个过客,现在我对你的心就像回到家的游子,再不离去了。

  Demetrious醒来

  Demetrious: Oh! Helena, perfect godness!Oh! Let me kiss your hand.

  狄米崔斯: 噢!海伦娜!完美的女神!让我亲吻你的手吧!

  Helena: Oh! Spite! You both love Hermia, and now you both mock me!

  海伦娜:唉!倒霉!你们都爱著荷米亚,而现在你们也一同嘲笑我!

  Demetrious: Lysander, keep your Hermia. Helena is mine!

  狄米崔斯: 莱赛德,保留你的荷米亚吧!海伦娜是我的!

  Lysander: No! Helena, what he said is a lie!

  莱赛德: 不!海伦娜,他说的都是谎话!

  Helena: you make me confused. Who should I believe in?

  海伦娜: 你们让我迷惑了。我该相信谁呢?

  {三个人正争执间,Hermia走了上来}

  Hermia: Lysander! You are here! Why did you leave me so unkindly?

  赫米娅: 莱赛德!你在这里!你为什么如此忍心地离开了我呢?

  Lysander: Because I do not love you, don’t you know?

  莱赛德 : 因为我不爱你,你不知道吗?

  Hermia: You speak not as you think. It cannot be.

  赫米娅:你说的不是真心话,那不会是真的。

  Lysander: All I say is true. I do hate you and love Helena. You can be out of hope. (Helena 欲走,上前拉住) Don't go,gentle Helena,please hear my excuse.My love,my life,my soul,fair Helena!

  莱赛德:我说真的。我讨厌你而爱著海伦娜。你死心吧!不要走,温柔的海伦娜,听我解释。我的爱,我的生命,我的灵魂,美丽的海伦娜!

  Demetriou: If you want to win Helena’s heart, follow me now. (两人同下)

  狄米崔斯:如果你想赢得海伦娜的心,现在跟我走

  Hermia: What change is this? Oh! You thief of love! What, have you come by night and stolen my love’s heart from him?

  赫米娅: 是什么改变了一切?噢!你这爱情的小偷!哼,你趁著夜晚把我爱人的心偷走了吗?

  (音乐起……森林某一处Demetrious与Lysander正要动手,此刻小Puck施展魔法使二人昏睡了,同时也遵照精灵王的吩咐,使四人都睡下后,解除了他们身上的爱情魔法) Puck: Look! How careful I am! I’ll release the magic. When you are awake, everyone will find true love. This is really a happy ending! (下)

  帕克: 看!我是多么的小心!我要解除魔法。当你们醒来时,每个人将找到真爱。这真是快乐结局……

  Act 3 (Another side of forest)

  第三幕:(森林另一处)

  旁白:These people ,at no great distance from each other,sleeping on grass-plot. (此时,他们四人正睡在相距不远的草地上……)

  [此时天已经亮了,大家也都醒了过来]

  织梦行云Hermia: Oh! Lysander, the doings of the night are too strange! Do you still love me or not?

  赫米娅: 噢!莱赛德,今晚真奇怪!你还爱不爱我?

  Lysander: I am still crazy about you!

  But I dreamed I love Helena ……how mad!

  莱赛德:我依然爱你的!但我梦到我爱上海伦娜,多麼疯狂!

  Hermia: I had the same dream!

  赫米娅:哎!我做了同样的梦!

  Helena: Me, too. Now I just wonder if Demetrious love me as in the dream?

  海伦娜:我也是,现在,我只想知道狄米崔斯是否还像梦中那样的爱著我?

  Demetrious: Honey, Don’t worry. I’m yours.

  狄米崔斯:亲爱的,不用担心,我已属于你。

  Hermia: Oh! Here comes my father!

  赫米娅:噢,我父亲来了。

  Egeus: You! You dare to get far away!

  I’ll beg the law upon your head! Demetrious, I’m so sorry!

  伊吉斯:你,你竟敢逃离!我将要求依法惩办你!狄米崔斯,真抱歉!

  Demetrious: Don’t say that. Now the lady I want to marry is Helena.

  狄米崔斯: 别这么说,现在我想娶的是海伦娜。

  Egeus: Is it true?

  伊吉斯:是真的吗?

  Lysander: Yes, it is. Please, please let Hermia marry me too, I’ll bring her happiness, I swear.

  莱赛德: 是的。也请把荷米亚嫁给我吧,我会带给她快乐的,我保证。

  Hermia: Oh! Dad! Please, he is really a perfect guy.

  赫米娅:喔,爸爸!请答应吧,他真的是个完美的人。

  Egeus: Hmmm…, since Demetrious wouldn’t marry you, I will no longer oppose your marriage with Lysander. Now, you lovers, can we come home?

  伊吉斯:嗯,既然狄米崔斯不娶你,我也不再反对你嫁给莱赛德。现在,你们这些恋人,我们回家吧?

  Togeher:Yes!

  Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

  Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

  Rough winds do shake the daring buds of May,

  And summer's lease hath all too short a date;

  Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

  And often is his gold complexion dimmed;

  And every fair from fair sometime declines,

  By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed;

  But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

  Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,

  When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.

  So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

  So long lives this,and this gives life to thee.

  旁白:

  And now I hope no one will be so hard to please as to be offended with this

  pretty, harmless “Midsummer Night’s Dream.”

  现在,我希望没有人会对这一个美丽且无害的“仲夏夜之梦”仍然生着气。

本文来源:http://www.xzxrv.com/mwxs/588123.html