影评

[疯狂动物城剧本英文翻译]疯狂动物城剧本英文

| 点击:

【www.xzxrv.com--影评】

  《疯狂动物城》由迪士尼影业出品的3D动画片,被选为2016美国电影学会十佳电影。

疯狂动物城剧本英文

  》》》完整疯狂动物城剧本英文

  1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.

  恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

  2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

  几千年前 这些 是...

  3--forces that ruled our world

  支配着我们的世界的力量

  4--A world where prey were scared of predators.

  一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

  5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

  捕食者有一个无法控制的...

  6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

  生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

  7--Awww! 噢!

  8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

  血!血!血!

  9--And.. death!

  和..死!

  10--Ahhh...

  唉唉......

  11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

  在那时,世界分为二种。

  12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.

  凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

  13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

  但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

  14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

  现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

  15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

  16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

  耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

  17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

  取而代之,我可以当太空人。

  18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

  我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

  19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

  我可以当一个保险精算师。

  20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

  21--A police officer!

  一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

  22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

  兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

  23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

  这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

  25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

  我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

  26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

  而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

  27--Thank you and good night.

  感谢你们,晚安

  28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

  29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

  30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

  好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? 31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

  嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

  32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

  你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

  33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

  如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

  34--I like trying, actually.

  事实上我喜欢尝试。

  35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

  亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

  36--- for you to become a police officer.

  - 让你成为一名警察。

  - Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

  - 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

  37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

  - 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

  38--- Never. - Never.

  - 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

  39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

  嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

  40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

  因为我要让世界变得更美好!

  41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

  或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方, 42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

  没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

  43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

  没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。

  44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

  - 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

  45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

  一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

  46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

  拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

  47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

  你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

  48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

  有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

  49--Where the heck'd she go?

  她跑哪去了?

  50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

  现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

  51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

  噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

  52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

  巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

  53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

  喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。

  54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

  你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

  55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

  请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

  56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play, 因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

  57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。 58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

  - 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。

  - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

  - 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

  59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

  你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

  60--Scared now?

  现在害怕吗?

  61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

  看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

  62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

  哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

  63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

  哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

  64--Huh!

  呵呵!

  65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

  我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

  66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. 你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

  67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

  - 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??

  68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

  嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

  69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

  - 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

  70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about! 没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

  71--Well, he was right about one thing.

  嗯,他有一件事说对了。

  72--I don't know when to quit.

  我不知道什么时候放弃。

  73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

  动物乌托邦警察学院

  74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

  听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的生态系统。 75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few. 极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

  76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. 你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

  77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

  或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

  78--Scorching sandstorm.

  炎炎的沙尘暴。

  79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

  你死定了,土包子兔子。

  80--One thousand foot fall.

  一千尺大瀑布。

  81--You're dead, carrot face.

  你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

  82--Frigid ice wall.

  严寒的冰墙。

  83--You're dead, farm girl.

  你死定了,农家少女。

  84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

  重量级罪犯。你死定了。

  85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

  死。死。死。

  86--Ohhh...!

  噢噢噢......!

  87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

  肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

本文来源:http://www.xzxrv.com/ghg/650683.html