影评

海上钢琴师中英字幕剧本:经典电影《海上钢琴师》中英文剧本

| 点击:

【www.xzxrv.com--影评】

  1、I still ask myself if I did the right thing,abandoning his floating city.我还在问我自己究竟有没有做错把他那漂浮的城市遗弃了

  2、I don't just mean for the work.我不仅仅指工作

  3、The fact is,a friend like thata real friend,you won't meet again事实上那样的朋友一个真正的朋友你不会再遇上

  4、if you decide to go on Land,如果你想上岸

  5、if you just want to feel something solid under your feet如果你只是想感受一下脚踩到东西的感觉

  6、and then you no longer hear the music of the gods around you.那么你就不会再听到上帝的音乐

  7、But,like he used to say:但是正如他经常说的

  8、''You're never really done for as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to.''有了好故事才会去告诉别人

  9、The trouble is that no-one would believe a single word of my story.问题是没有人会相信我说的话

  10、It happened everytime that someone would look up and see her.每次都有人抬起头来看她

  11、It's difficult to understand.真难理解

  12、I mean,there were more than a thousand of us on that ship,我指的是我们有1000多人在船上

  13、travelling richfolk,immigrants,旅游的富人移民

  14、strange people and us.陌生的人还有我们

  15、Yet,there was always one,just one可总是有一个人就一个人

  16、who would see her first.会首先看到她

  17、Maybe he was just sitting there eating也许他刚好在那吃东西

  18、or walking on the deck.或者在甲板上散步

  19、Maybe he was just there fixing his pants.也许他刚好在那摆弄裤子

  20、He'd look up for a second,glance out to sea他把头抬起一秒钟眺望大海and he'd see her.他就看到她了

  21、Then he'd just stand there,rooted to the spot,his heart racing.他站在那一动也不动他的心在狂跳

  22、And everytime,I swear every damned time,每一次我发誓真的是每一次he'd turn towards us,to the ship,towards everybody and scream...他转向我们转向大家然后大叫:

  23、America!“美国”

  24、I lost a Iot of money betting on who'd be the first to see her,在打赌谁是第一个看到她中我输了很多钱

  25、America.美国

  26、It's a miracle,SantaRosalia!这是个奇迹罗莎莉

  27、What do you mean SantaRosalia,it'sthe Madonna di Lourdes!罗莎莉是什么意思圣母玛利亚的意思

  28、The one who sees America first.There's one on every ship!这是首先看到美国的人.每艘船上都有一个

  29、And don't be thinking it's an accident or some optical illusion.不要认为这是海市蜃楼

  30、It's destiny.这是命运

  31、Those are people who had that precise instant stamped on their life.这些人生命中就注定有这么一刻

  32、And when they were kids,you could Iook into their eyes当他们是小孩子时你可以透过他们的眼睛

  33、and if you looked carefully,you'd already see her,看到她如果你认真看的话America.美国

  34、I've seen a few Americas!我见过一些美国人

  35、Six years on that ship,five crossings a year:在那船上6年每年跑5个来回Europe,America and back.Always soaking in the ocean.去欧洲美国返回来老是泡在海上

  36、When you stepped on land you couldn't even piss straight in the john.在岸上几乎撒尿都不准

  37、It was steady,the john I mean,厕所是固定的

  38、but you'd keep bobbing like an idiot.但是你却像傻子一样不停地动

  39、You can get off a ship all right,but off the ocean...离开船还可以可是离开大海就…

  40、I was just closing.What can I do for you?我正要关门.有什么可以帮你的吗?When I boarded I was twenty-four years old,上岸的时候我24岁

  41、and only cared about one thing in life:playing the trumpet.只担心一件事:吹喇叭

  42、I'm selling it.我要卖掉它

  43、A Conn.康涅狄格州的

  44、Not bad.不错

  45、Best brass money can buy!上等黄铜做的能卖个好价钱

  46、Could be,in its day.不过是在以前

  47、Been a while since you played,eh?你用了好一段时间了吧

  48、If you mean for money,a couple of years.如果你是指价钱的话用了几年了But I've never stopped playing it to get rid of the blues.但我一直吹它来赶走忧郁Don't get me wrong...不要误解我

  49、The greatest jazz players blew through brass like that.好的爵士乐手都是这样做的

  50、I'm sure they did,but after the war,people want sweet sounds.我知道但是战后大家都想听轻松点的音乐

  51、They want bright sounds,forget jazz!他们想要明快的音乐忘记爵士吧This now,is just a collector's item.现在这只是用来收藏而已

  52、Nine pounds fifty,not a penny more.9.5镑一分也不能多了

  53、Christ,that's only 9 or 10 dollars!天啊只值9镑或10镑

  54、That horn's my whole Iife.这喇叭是我的生命

  55、Okay,no-one's going to rememberme like BuddyBolden or Satchmo,当然没有人会记得我

  56、but even as anobody I'm worth more than 9 lousy dollars!但普通人也不止9镑吧

  57、If you put it like that,I don't think it's worth even half a crown!如果你这样比喻的话我觉得你连半镑也不值

  58、Shut the door when you leave,please.离开的时候请关上门

  59、Okay,Pops,you win!好按你说的做

  60、You just bought yourself a piece of musical history.你买了一段历史If you want some advice,如果你想听意见的话

  61、go out now and get something hot to eat.我建议你现在就走喝点热的At least let me play it one last time.至少让我最后吹一次

  62、I don't have time to waste!我不想浪费时间

  63、All right.好了

  64、Hurry up though,I'm closing.快点我要关门了

  65、Thank you.谢谢。

  66、Two peas in a pod,wouldn't you say?你不是想说同病相怜吧

  67、Are you all right?Please don't faint in here.你没事吧?不要晕倒在这里

  68、It's the music that you just played.Don't you recognise it?这是你刚才弹奏的音乐认不出了吗

  69、What is it?这音乐叫什么

  70、It doesn't have a name.没有名字

  71、Only a handful of people have had the privilege of hearing it.只有少数人有幸听过它

本文来源:http://www.xzxrv.com/ghg/373406.html